Yes, I know it’s February.
But “Honey Boo Boo’s Mama June Slims Down While Their Christmas Tree Falls Down” is the most shared article on People.com — which means we’re all going to get dumber, faster.
But — it really is a good story.
Kanye West and his “girlfriend” Kim Kardashian have taken photos of themselves with their arms outstretched in front of the Christ the Redeemer statue in Brazil. Read More
I stood up to look around when a gentle hand touched my shoulder. I turned round to find a wrinkled, little old lady beaming up at me with a smile that lit up her entire being.
She said, “Hi handsome. My name is Rose. I’m eighty-seven years old. Can I give you a hug?”
I laughed and enthusiastically responded, “Of course you may!” and she gave me a giant squeeze.
“Why are you in college at such a young, innocent age?” I asked. Read More
Smash was a slow moving martini-splashing bore-fest.
But Smash, as it turns out, is one sneaky bitch. Uptight at first, but put a few beers into her and the gal has jazzy jazz-hands! Read More
Don’t you just love that satisfying crunching sound your Mac makes after it empties the trash? I do. It’s (almost) as satisfying as taking a big s-shaped dump.
That’s why I want this invented.
Today I hit pay dirt.
“Heloise’s Housekeeping Hints by…Heloise.”
One of Heloise’s hints (bless her heart) deals with fashion:
For the full story (worn book-spine is worth it alone), including a suggestion for “wives” who love “colored sheets” but can’t afford them, look here.
Fox Television Stations and 20th Century Fox Television announced that Kris Jenner will host her own talk show, “Kris,” debuting this summer on Fox stations in New York, Los Angeles and other select cities, Us Weekly reported.
“‘Kris’ will offer “a daily jolt of celebrity guests, fashion & beauty trends; plus a mix of lifestyle topics — all through the distinctive and unpredictable perspective of Kris Jenner,” according to a press release obtained by the Los Angeles Times.
1) Celebrity guests — The Kardashian family! Kanye West, Lamar Odom, Scott Disick and a “surprise” confrontation with Kris Humphries.
2) Fashion and beauty trends — Kris Jenner’s Botox and cosmetic surgery procedures. Jenner’s Red Bull and cigarette diet.
3) Lifestyle topics — How she used to beat her kids and how to stop the aging process by acting like a douche.
4) Distinctive –The fetus of Kim Kardashian will sit off to the side providing “one liners” a la Chuy on Chelsea Lately.
5) Unpredictable perspective — Xanax and vodka induced takes on “hot topics.”
Kidman described the
dry humping dance as “impromptu,” saying that she was just doing what had already been done before.
“Robin Williams had done it before, so I thought, ‘Well, why not?’” Kidman explained.